SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Return and Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated October 10, 2022.
Thank you for shopping at Amelia Rose Wholesale.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
"Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Amelia Rose Wholesale.
"Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
"Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
"Service" refers to the Website.
"Website" refers to Amelia Rose Wholesale, accessible from https://arwholesale.xyz
"You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
- All returns must be authorized within 10 days of receipt of shipment for a credit, less any applicable shipping charges. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on returns. Authorized returns MUST be shipped within 10 days from return approval date to our shipping address. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Christmas returns not received by December 22nd of any current year will not
be approved or accepted after Christmas. Any items that are used or improperly handled, or damaged due to improper care will not be eligible to
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Pre-order Goods are made to order and cannot be returned for refund.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. Pre-orders are non-refundable.
Exceptions for returns and exchanges for Pre-order products:
- The supply of Pre-order Goods are damaged/defective
- The supply of Pre-order Goods are incorrectly sent.
Pre-orders that meet the exceptions for returns and exchanges may be offered a refund in the form of a store credit, if there are no replacement product available for exchange. All Pre-order returns and exchanges must be authorized. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any Pre-order Goods issues or concerns.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any Pre-order merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. Pre-orders are non-refundable.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
4125 Coomer Ln SW, Rochester, WA 98579
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://arwholesale.xyz/pages/shipping-return-policy
- By sending us an email: email@example.com
Pre-order products are shipping in approximately 6-10 weeks. Pre-orders are made to order and do not ship until after production and shipment of products by manufacturers.
Ready to ship Goods are typically shipped within 1-2 business days.
Shipping may be delayed for reasons beyond our control including but not limited to weather, natural disasters and carrier delays. We do our best to keep customers informed of any delays that go beyond one week from the normal estimated shipping timeframes.